Wednesday, July 17, 2019
You are here Programs WIC
Contact Information
Women, Infants & Children (WIC) Director
 Gayla Sperry, RND, CD, LE
Office Specialist
 Shaunelle Finnegan
Breastfeeding Support Specialist
 Julie Knaphus, LEC
Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)

 WIC (Women, Infants, Children) is a nutrition program that helps pregnant and breastfeeding women or women who just had a baby and infants and children to eat well.  WIC provides healthy foods and information about how to help your family be healthy.

Click HERE to see our schedule for the year (or HERE for the calendar)

Below are links to pages that provide information on topics of interest, including Women, Infants, Children, the WIC Program, Frequently Asked Questions and Community Resources. Please click on any link for further information on those topics or call one of our staff if you have any questions.


Topics of Interest
Image of Worksheet Women
Image of Baby BottleInfants
Image of WomenChildren
Image of Information Sign WIC Program
Image of two children Frequently Asked Questions
Image of Public Building Community Resources













Getting started with WIC?

Watch this Orientation Video.



In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail:
U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or



This institution is an equal opportunity provider.


55 South 500 East Heber City, Utah 84032    tel. (435) 654-2700  fax. (435) 654-2705    Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (Excluding all legal holidays)

Privacy StatementTerms Of UseCopyright (c) 2019 Wasatch County Health Department

BorderBoxedBlueBoxedGrayBlue Small width layoutMedium width layoutMaximum width layoutMaximum textMedium textSmall textBack Top!